Agent Provocateur London HQ
worked on: AW13, SS14 & AW15 with the design team directed by Creative Director Sarah Shotton
*Lead Designers: Chloe Julian, Freya Clark
Office jobs: Making sure everyone had a good overview about the developments during these seasons
Managing interns work load, handing over stylesheets for all AP collections to production
Working on all ranges and the details to ensure product sets had the luxury the AP brands is famous for;
Think of the fabrics, elastics, bows, lace trims, naming the styles, add design descriptions and work on new trendy colour options for existing ranges.
Next to helping the lead designers with their ranges I’ve been designing accessories.
See the dresses, suspenders, hosiery, playsuits, pasties & eye masks
Side jobs: Styling assistant at ecom-photoshoot and Campaign photoshoots making sure products were presented confirm design
- AW14 Welcome in Le Salon. The glamour of the 1970’s
- SS14 Behind Closed Doors starring Hailey Clauson as a 50’s housewife
Photography+Film: Miles Aldridge
- My Fav: SS14 Soiree couture collection exudes 1950s glamour photographers: Sean & Seng
- Agent Provocateur’s Classics
- AW13 Olivier Zahm
- AW13 Control yourself AW13
My role in these short films & pictures ?
Hiding backstage, assisting with my fellow design colleagues sitting on our knees, dressing the models into their glamorous lingerie sets -
#hello fashion glam!
See all Agent Provocateur lines
- Main range, Soiree, Bridal and swimwear -
* This is a small collection of things I’ve been working on with the team of course.